The Most Professional Chauffeurs at Your Service
Carey chauffeurs deliver the industry gold-standard in professionalism, expertise and knowledge. All Carey chauffeurs are experienced operators and consummate professionals who possess all licenses and certifications required by federal, state, and local laws.
Carey carefully selects our chauffeurs using a rigorous pre-engagement screening, consisting of a comprehensive background check which includes:
- Motor vehicle driving record investigation
- Federal, state and local criminal background check,
- Seven-year social security status check (to assure they are US citizens…in other countries we provide the equivalent investigation)
- Federal terrorist watch-list screening
- Seven-panel pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Extensive reference check
- Licensing/credentialing verification
All Carey professional chauffeurs must also meet the following requirements:
- Possess a minimum of three years of operational experience prior to being allowed to perform services for Carey clients
- Receive extensive driving safety coursework from an accredited driving program and receive training in Carey’s operating standards
Once a chauffeur has passed our screening protocols and entered into our service, they are then subjected to randomized drug and alcohol testing per Carey’s strict standard enforcement initiatives, as well as annual criminal background re-screening, quarterly Motor Vehicle Registration (driving record) checks and regular scheduled and spot inspections monitoring:
- Vehicle condition
- Presentation and hygiene
All chauffeurs are subjected to annual service performance reviews. These service reviews assist with evaluating and monitoring compliance with our safety standards and customer service performance.
We use this compliance monitoring tool in conjunction with our comprehensive customer satisfaction surveys to ensure optimal chauffeur performance.
For operations located outside of North America, Carey looks to enforce the local/regional equivalent of the above requirements.