A Road Show is a transportation program consisting of complex itineraries with multiple stops and frequent schedule changes and adjustments. Road Show programs require immediate changes, last minute addition or subtraction of vehicles, and meticulous route planning to meet tight deadlines. (For example, an organization may schedule 30 meetings over three days and need to be shuttled between meetings with minimal “wait” time for its passengers.)
Road Show Features:
- Trip Monitoring: a Road Show coordinator watches the trip in real time, assuring chauffeurs are where they are supposed to be, precisely when they are supposed to be there.
- Real-Time Coordination: our Road Show team makes itinerary changes as they are communicated, and acts as a liaison between passengers, travel arrangers, chauffeurs, and dispatch.
- Route-Planning: even before a Road Show begins, a Road Show coordinator helps to map out routes between locations with event planners to ensure all participants have a comprehensive understanding of drive times between locations on an itinerary
- Pre-Trip Chauffeur Information: for all Road Show reservations (and whenever feasible), Carey will send chauffeur contact information 24-hours prior to service
- Professional Road Show Chauffeurs: all Road Show reservations are assigned to our most experienced professional chauffeurs
- Our professional Road Show support services team is located in New York City, where the majority of Road Shows reservations occur